Antique Radios Forum

This is the temporary home of the Antique Radio Forums while a new server to host it is being found. You will have to register here to post. Please Note: None of these topics will be preserved when the original forums are back.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

zenith radio 6-S-152 free to a good home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pryan

PostSubject: zenith radio 6-S-152 free to a good home   Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:57 am

I live in new york city and am moving. I have a fairly abused zenith radio 6-S-152. There may be some functional parts, and the cabinet has been run into by a 3 year old (now 7) on a tricycle so it is no longer in good shape. The cloth speaker cover is ripped. It worked until about 10 years ago. If anyone wants to come by and pick this up, I would love to see someone restore it or use it for parts in other radios.

This belonged to my grand mother in Buffalo, and I have kept it for years due to some modest sentimental value. A cluttered New York apartment has made me less sentimental.

If anyone has interest, please email me at ryan@hayfieldcapital.com and arrange a pickup prior to October 31.
I would rather see this in the hands of a collector, repairer or potential restorer. My other option is to put it out on the street. I don't have the time or space to do the restoration personally.

Thanks
Paul Ryan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pred

PostSubject: Re: zenith radio 6-S-152 free to a good home   Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:32 am

Sent you a PM and an Email.
Eileen and Peter I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

zenith radio 6-S-152 free to a good home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1