Antique Radios Forum

This is the temporary home of the Antique Radio Forums while a new server to host it is being found. You will have to register here to post. Please Note: None of these topics will be preserved when the original forums are back.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Radio Wave UPDATE now with pics!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ilmoakw



Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-10-16

PostSubject: Radio Wave UPDATE now with pics!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Has anyone heard of a radio wave? On the bottom there is a metal plate that says:

Mountain Rose (Canada) Limited
Model CPM-47
CSA App. No:8528




Back to top Go down
View user profile
wiscojim



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-10-17
Location : appleton, wi

PostSubject: Re: Radio Wave UPDATE now with pics!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:45 pm

I've got a couple of these from Pilot Corporation in Salt Lake City, Utah.

They apparently are controllers for hair permanent systems.


.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilmoakw



Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Radio Wave UPDATE now with pics!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:47 pm

wiscojim wrote:
I've got a couple of these from Pilot Corporation in Salt Lake City, Utah.

They apparently are controllers for hair permanent systems.


.





That sucks Sad I was hoping it was something cool though there is a love note written on the tube inside....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldradiospook

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 68
Location : In the Great Wide Open-Crawfordsville, Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Radio Wave UPDATE now with pics!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Is there a telephone number??? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilmoakw



Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Radio Wave UPDATE now with pics!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:18 pm

oldradiospook wrote:
Is there a telephone number??? Twisted Evil


There is a number but only 4 digits... i'll transcribe the message here when i get home... I thought it was kind of cool seeing as it isn't new by any means...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldradiospook

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 68
Location : In the Great Wide Open-Crawfordsville, Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Radio Wave UPDATE now with pics!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:45 pm

ilmoakw wrote:
oldradiospook wrote:
Is there a telephone number??? Twisted Evil


There is a number but only 4 digits... i'll transcribe the message here when i get home... I thought it was kind of cool seeing as it isn't new by any means...
No, no, I mean on the love note. I don't care about some silly lectronic gizmo. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilmoakw



Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Radio Wave UPDATE now with pics!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:53 pm

oldradiospook wrote:
ilmoakw wrote:
oldradiospook wrote:
Is there a telephone number??? Twisted Evil


There is a number but only 4 digits... i'll transcribe the message here when i get home... I thought it was kind of cool seeing as it isn't new by any means...
No, no, I mean on the love note. I don't care about some silly lectronic gizmo. lol!

No the phone number was only 4 digits...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glasdave

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-10-12
Location : Aurora Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Radio Wave UPDATE now with pics!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Yes spook, some people had 4 digit phone numbers Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Radio Wave UPDATE now with pics!   

Back to top Go down
 
Radio Wave UPDATE now with pics!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Wave Serpent - Eldar Allies Help
» Hot Toys War Machine Revealed Update Heaps o pics in post 2.
» MARVEL LEGENDS ARES WAVE IN AUSTRALIA
» Circle of Orboros minis (updated pics 3/22)
» Baneblade Update (2/8)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antique Radios Forum :: Antique Radio Forums :: Antique Radio Discussions-
Jump to: