Antique Radios Forum

This is the temporary home of the Antique Radio Forums while a new server to host it is being found. You will have to register here to post. Please Note: None of these topics will be preserved when the original forums are back.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

does any one have a supplement data chart for a Precision 912

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vacuum tubes tesla coil

PostSubject: does any one have a supplement data chart for a Precision 912   Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:36 pm

any one? Question santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnnysan

PostSubject: Re: does any one have a supplement data chart for a Precision 912   Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:15 pm

You might try getting ahold of Chris at Chris's Old Radios; he has a Precision Tube Tester section that does not include the 912 information, but he might know where you can get supplemental data.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike C.

PostSubject: Re: does any one have a supplement data chart for a Precision 912   Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Chris does have tube data for the 912 tester,in fact he has a large downloadable file that is a compilation of all the known data for the 900 series.I downloaded it myself not too long ago to use with my 912 .Very handy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnnysan

PostSubject: Re: does any one have a supplement data chart for a Precision 912   Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:22 pm

I have that also. I did not know it was for the 912 though. IIRC, it is 132 pages and was compiled by Wayne Hertel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike C.

PostSubject: Re: does any one have a supplement data chart for a Precision 912   Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:52 pm

All of the 900 series testers are the same basic tube tester with more features added as you progress up the line.A 910 is the basic tube tester.A 912 is the basic tester with a battery tester added.A 920 is ,I believe,a 912 with a VOM function added etc.,etc.,.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl_Travis

PostSubject: Re: does any one have a supplement data chart for a Precision 912   Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:09 am

Here's the link to Chris's Precision page:
http://oldradios.50webs.com/precision/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does any one have a supplement data chart for a Precision 912   

Back to top Go down

does any one have a supplement data chart for a Precision 912
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1