Antique Radios Forum

This is the temporary home of the Antique Radio Forums while a new server to host it is being found. You will have to register here to post. Please Note: None of these topics will be preserved when the original forums are back.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WTB: Sencore Continental Tube tester: MU 140 or MU 150

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perflenta

PostSubject: WTB: Sencore Continental Tube tester: MU 140 or MU 150   Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Folks,
Looking to acquire a Sencore Continental tube tester, working or non-working, as long the power transformer and meter are good, and all tube books are there. Missing knobs are OK. I would prefer MU 150, but MU 140 will work just as well. I already own some Sencore gear: SG165 generator and Mighty Mite 162. I absolutely love them, and would like to build my new lab around Sencore equipment.
Please PM/Email me,
Thank you, Paul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan Douglas

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Sencore Continental Tube tester: MU 140 or MU 150   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:43 pm

I could sell my 150, nice shape with all the paper. But where are you, generally? Shipping's a consideration. I think US Steel had to close a plant when Sencore stopped buying MU150 cases.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perflenta

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Sencore Continental Tube tester: MU 140 or MU 150   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Alan,
If I am not mistaken, we are practically next-door neighbors, I live in Boston, and would not mind driving to the Cape to pick it up, it should be beautiful down there now. Smile In either case, I will email you my phone number, let's talk.
Thank you, Paul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Sencore Continental Tube tester: MU 140 or MU 150   

Back to top Go down

WTB: Sencore Continental Tube tester: MU 140 or MU 150
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1