Antique Radios Forum

This is the temporary home of the Antique Radio Forums while a new server to host it is being found. You will have to register here to post. Please Note: None of these topics will be preserved when the original forums are back.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Finding reproduction dial scale Howard 418

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
steve71

PostSubject: Finding reproduction dial scale Howard 418   Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:23 am

Hi! Does anyone know of someone who can reproduce a Howard 418 radio dial? I can't seem to find a source Neutral It's a beautiful set and is worthy of restoration for sure..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reece

PostSubject: Re: Finding reproduction dial scale Howard 418   Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Is there a good closeup picture of the dial? I didn't find one with a quick search on the web.

Reece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steve71

PostSubject: Finding reproduction dial scale Howard 418   Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:06 am

Hi Reece,
No, I can't seem to find a closeup anywhere, only small ones here and there unfortunately. I may have to get creative with this one until I can find a source. Can someone make or tell me how to make something that is reasonable to use in order to at least display it? I have a couple of ideas myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding reproduction dial scale Howard 418   

Back to top Go down

Finding reproduction dial scale Howard 418
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1