Antique Radios Forum

This is the temporary home of the Antique Radio Forums while a new server to host it is being found. You will have to register here to post. Please Note: None of these topics will be preserved when the original forums are back.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sams Photofacts For Sale - 22 complete sets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dennis Wess

PostSubject: Sams Photofacts For Sale - 22 complete sets   Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:00 pm

$20. + $9.40 shipping

Well, I've finally managed to go through my Sams collection and sort out all of the duplicate sets I have on hand. Seems that sometimes I purchased small collections that duplicated some of my existing sets. Here is a great chance to enhance your on-hand collection of service data with some excellent documentation.

For sale is a collection of Sams Photofact sets…..including the earliest releases. 22 Sets total. Each set is complete as published and is in good condition. Natural yellowing and wear on some pages due to their age (60-ish).

These are all original pages….no photocopies. Almost 500 vacuum tube radio folders/models manufactured during the post-war years of 1946-1950 make up this collection. Most sets, but not all, also have their manila cover page.

Shipping will be $9.40 (19 lbs.) by USPS Media Mail. I'm afraid that costs to ship to Canada would be prohibitive.

Sorry but I cannot split this offer up. The sets are packaged and ready to ship.
Please respond in this posting first then send PM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruce 47

PostSubject: Sams   Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:03 pm

Hi Dennis
Would you ship to Kingston , Ontario , Canada. Would you let me know how much.
Thanks
Bruce Ruttan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dennis Wess

PostSubject: Re: Sams Photofacts For Sale - 22 complete sets   Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:17 pm

bruce 47 wrote:
Hi Dennis
Would you ship to Kingston , Ontario , Canada. Would you let me know how much.
Thanks
Bruce Ruttan

As I mentioned in my post Bruce, shipping costs to Canada for a package of this weight would be exhorbitant.....I did some checking online and it came out to be $48. I will send you a PM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dschulma

PostSubject: Re: Sams Photofacts For Sale - 22 complete sets   Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Dennis, if Bruce doesn't take them, I will. Thanks,

David.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Strasen

PostSubject: Re: Sams Photofacts For Sale - 22 complete sets   Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Are the Sams folders (or any part of them) still available? If yes, Ill take them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dennis Wess

PostSubject: Re: Sams Photofacts For Sale - 22 complete sets   Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Here's the status.

I've been trying to get in touch with Bruce47 to see if he is willing to pay the cost of shipping to Canada. No response from him just yet.

If Bruce 47 decides to pass on this offer the Photofacts would go to David (dschulma). So I'll just have to give Bruce47 a reasonable length of time to get back to me.

Eric Strasen is next in line (3rd) if it should become necessary.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dschulma

PostSubject: Re: Sams Photofacts For Sale - 22 complete sets   Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Thanks for the heads up Dennis, no hurry here. Looks like the other forums are up and running so you can drop me a PM over there if you'd like...same userid. Thanks,

David
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sams Photofacts For Sale - 22 complete sets   

Back to top Go down

Sams Photofacts For Sale - 22 complete sets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1