Antique Radios Forum

This is the temporary home of the Antique Radio Forums while a new server to host it is being found. You will have to register here to post. Please Note: None of these topics will be preserved when the original forums are back.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I owe somebody too!! Zenith chassis and speaker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave Slusarczyk

PostSubject: I owe somebody too!! Zenith chassis and speaker   Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:52 pm

I responded to a post about a gentlemen parting out a Zenith console and he was needing just the cabinet and offered all the non wood part for $1 plus shipping. I responded first and am not sure now who it was. If this is you please let me know!

Dave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony Wells

PostSubject: Re: I owe somebody too!! Zenith chassis and speaker   Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:18 pm

Dave:

hsr65

Posted: Oct Mon 11, 2010 9:02 pm Reply with quote
Hello,

Over the weekend, I picked up a Zenith 6-S-254 aa (at least that's what I think it is by this picture I found on this site http://antiqueradios.com/galle ... a.jpg.html)

Anyway, I'm using the cabinet for another project and am offering anything non wood from this radio to anyone that can actually use it instead of it going in the trash. There are no knobs. They were missing before I got it.

I will sell for $1 plus the actual cost of shipping. Located in SE Michigan 48192 if pick up is wanted.

Let me know if intersted.

Jeff
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I owe somebody too!! Zenith chassis and speaker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1